We are proud sponsors of the 2022 Government & Public Sector R Conference hosted by Lander Analytics! This year’s conference will take place on December 1st & 2nd with workshops on November 30th! You can attend either in-person at Georgetown University or virtually online from anywhere in the world.
You don’t want to miss out on the fun! You’ll here from speakers, such as:
- David Shor (Blue Rose Research)
- Maxine Drake (Future Concepts Center, Army Futures Command)
- Alex Gold (RStudio)
- Aaron Mannes (Culmen LLC supporting DHS S&T)
- Merav Yuravlivker (Data Society)
And many, many more!
Also, you can attend a the full-day interactive workshop on November 30th:
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing for Public Policy Research with William E. J. Doane
Use code RSTATS20 to receive 20% off conference & workshop tickets!
To learn more about the speaker lineup, workshops, and agenda visit rstats.ai/gov. Also, follow @rstatsai on Twitter to stay up to date with all conference details.
If your organization is interested in being a sponsor, please contact Lander Analytics at email@example.com.