The goal of the Infrastructure Steering Committee (the ISC) is to support projects that, broadly construed, help the R community. This might be software development, developing new teaching materials, documenting best practices, promoting R to new audiences, standardising APIs or doing research.
- Hadley Wickham, RStudio (Chair)
- Andri de Vries, Microsoft
- Stephen Kaluzny, TIBCO
- Luke Tierney, University of Iowa
- Frederick Reiss, IBM
- Dirk Eddelbuettel, Ketchum Trading
- Gábor Csárdi, R Hub Project
Three Ways To Become a Member of the ISC
- Companies who join the R Consortium at the Platinum level may appoint one member.
- Companies who join at the Gold and Silver membership levels get to vote in elections.
- Individuals charged with running major projects automatically join the ISC.
Project Funding Status
Total Projects Funded: Eight
Total Working Groups Launched: Three
Learn more about the funded projects, working groups, or submit a proposal (deadline for submissions is July 10, 2016).