The R Consortium provides financial support to a broad range of initiatives, in support of the global R development and user community. When organizations become members of the R Consortium, their membership dues help provide this funding, and help ensure the overall health of the ecosystem.
The R Consortium provides funding through a structured process. The primary funding categories are:
- ISC Grants, which are allocated by the Infrastructure Steering Committee through an application process, and support code and community development efforts.
- RUGs Grants, which support local R User Groups.
- R-Ladies Grants, which support local R-Ladies chapters.
- RCDI Grants, which support the R Community Diversity Initiative.
- R-Hub Grants, which support the goals of the R-Hub initiative.
All grant payments must be pre-approved. Please follow the formal process established by each working group to apply for funding.